recent posts

banner image

a day before the New Year of 2017

[`*My Adores]]

Food:Tomyam asamlaksa
Drinks: Bullet proof coffee (sedapnya astaga)
Pastimes: reading self help books, bohobeautiful yoga, sleeping
People: myself 
Things :PDAv80 ipadPro, Samsung note 5 (it didn't explode!). I had a PDA Palm v80, LOL


[[`*I Enjoy]]

1) SMS
2) Taekwondo training Karate training
3) Cycling yoga (ass cannot fit on bike anymore), also into riding Harley
4) Computer games (currently playing Quantum Break)
5) Sleeping
6) Reading
7) Writing
8) Being alone
9) Rainy days, sitting beside my dog cat

[[`*My Detests]]

1) Being ignored Crybabies especially men
2) Being sad Ass kissers (no discernible skill, so relies on kissing ass to climb up)
3) Bright sunshine Copy cats (no discernible personality, so copies me to look interesting) that's another blog post
4) Dog poo, *cat pee


[[`*I Miss]]

1) 
2) Training in KUantan training in Kuantan's a distant memory
3) Having 2 good knees
4) Being thin :)


[[`*My Wish List]]

1) A new karate dogi
2) Self published a book
3) Vegas!
4) Freedom from a 9 to 5 job
5) Good health for me and the partner
1) 
2) A new TKD uniform + shoe + belt
3) To publish a novel so our story can be told
4) To paint a masterpiece
5) Produce a 3d movie of TKD
6) To win one last gold in any TKD tournament
7) To have a TKD dojang of my own



NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Mun
2. Yu-Munnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
3. hungheykwun
4. Wendy Kristina Lex
5. Sensei
6. Oi
7. Wei (I just realized number 6 and 7 combined is the name of my friend, haha - Oi Wei)


THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. stubborn
2. Snore when I sleep (or so I've been told, embarrassing) *- no more after the FESS surgery
3. Tummy (want tummy tuck)
4. * perfectionist (so I'm told)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. *Idiotic FB shares where people pop up in videos and BOO at you
2. Another leg injury
3. Ghosts (especially creepy Japanese ghosts that crawl)
4. * My bank account !

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee
2. Tissue (wtf, did I have diarrhea?) Ipad with Pencil
3. Comb spare Tshirt for gym or karate
4. Phone


THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. God is a Girl
2. Welcome to my Life
3. Blade of Gu Zheng

1. Carry on my wayward son
2. Frozen (I know the lyrics!)
3. Immortals


THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. 3rd dan upgrading
2. Paint a picture
3. Cut my hair short

1. Offroad scrambler
2. Dropshipping
3. 100km in a year on the treadmill (currently at 51.4, so says my Jabra)

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Can’t lose 10 pounds. UGH!
2. Can’t eat shrimp (gross allergic).
3. * a box jump

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be truly remembered
2. Vegas!
3. Continuous contributions to a pet shelter
a day before the New Year of 2017 a day before the New Year of 2017 Reviewed by Surebor on December 30, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.