recent posts

banner image

i love lists

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In Form 6, probably waiting anxiously for school to b over so i could see m.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Just fell in love with md.


5 snacks I enjoy...

* Jack n Jill potato chips (bbq chicken wing flavor)
* Super Ring
* Twisties (BBQ flavor)
* Chickadees
* Mamee


5 songs I know all the lyrics off my head right now...

* Apa Saja - KRU
* Flying Without Wings - WestLife
* Carlsberg Theme
* Save Me - Remy Zero
* EveryDay i love you - boyzone


5 things I would do if I am a millionaire...

* Put half a million in the fixed deposit and live off the interest
* Setup a tkd n karate gym & dojo
* Buy many houses and rent them out
* Travel the world when im bored
* Establish a software house

5 bad habits...

* Slob
* easily depressed
* lazy
* gluttony
* lust


5 things I love to do...

* Sleep
* read blogs
* kyokushin karate
* read ebooks
* draw


5 things you would never wear, buy or get new again...

* cassette player
* diskette
* panty liners
* mobile phone, pda
* ??


5 favourite "toys"...

* My w800
* My pda
* My pc
* My
* My


5 things you'd do in 2006

* Go on holiday
* Go biking
* Slim down
* Draw a realistic portrait of dear
* get out of credit card debt
i love lists i love lists Reviewed by Surebor on March 27, 2006 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.