recent posts

banner image

Just me


[`*My Adores]]

Food:Assam laksaSatay celupABC
Drinks:Coffee
Pastimes:TaekwondoSleeping
People:Michael
Things:PDAv80


[[`*I Enjoy]]

1) SMS
2) Taekwondo training
3) Cycling
4) Computer games
5) Sleeping
6) Reading
7) Writing
8) Being alone
9) Rainy days, sitting beside my dog

[[`*My Detests]]

1) Being ignored
2) Being sad
3) Bright sunshine
4) Dog poo


[[`*I Miss]]

1) Michael
2) Training in KUantan
3) Having 2 good knees
4) Being thin :)


[[`*My Wish List]]

1) Michael to be healthy & happy forever
2) A new TKD uniform + shoe + belt
3) To publish a novel so our story can be told
4) To paint a masterpiece
5) Produce a 3d movie of TKD
6) To win one last gold in any TKD tournament
7) To have a TKD dojang of my own


NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Mun
2. Yu-Mun
3. hungheykwun
4. Wendy


THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. stubborn
2. Snore when I sleep (or so I've been told, embarrassing)
3. Tummy (want tummy tuck)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Michael dying
2. Another leg injury
3. Ghosts

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Coffee
2. Tissue
3. Comb

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. God is a Girl
2. Welcome to my Life
3. Blade of Gu Zheng

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. 3rd dan upgrading
2. Paint a picture
3. Cut my hair short

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Can’t lose 10 pounds. UGH!
2. Can’t eat shrimp (gross).
3. Can't forget Michael.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. I'm ready now.



Me @ my cubicle
Just me Just me Reviewed by Surebor on January 26, 2005 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.