recent posts

banner image

new year, new resolutions


Blood test result came back quite ok actually
It's the new year and in order for things to change, I must change

Emotionally

  • forget about being a people pleaser
  • be less upset 
  • accept that some things are out of my control
  • not everything needs to be perfect
  • take it easy
  • reward myself more
  • enjoy & be thankful for the little things in life

Body
  • 2 more potato diets this year
  • Drop to 75kg
  • at least 500 punches per week
  • at least 1 yoga session per week
  • at least 1 gym session per week
  • strengthen the bum knee

My projects
  • get member system done
  • Publish & print another book. sell at least 20
  • maintain a high traffic martial art related website
  • Youtube videos? (at least 10 videos this year)

That's quite a lot this year
Wish me luck
new year, new resolutions new year, new resolutions Reviewed by Surebor on January 13, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.