recent posts

banner image

vices




I've got a few terrible vices. It's not really the matter of money, but it's cluttering my life and my house since I collect them like crazy

1. Bags, bags, bags
Not the LV or Gucci or those expensive kind, but not the cheap kind either. I mean brands like Timbuktu, Terminus, ebags etc etc
I look for messenger bags, backpacks and the occasional sling bags. The more compartments the better. It's like I'm trying to organize my life around my bags. I think at last count, I have about 15?
My favourite at the moment is an Arctic Hunter (China brand) backpack that can be separated into 2 bags and that proved handy especially when I travel.

2. Tables
Well, I've got around 5 of these in the house, ranging from 4 worktables (2 is in the living room for our workspace), 1 bar table, 1 dining table and 1 foldable put away laptop table. Again, this revolves around a vain attempt to organize or compartmentalize my life.
I remember when I was younger, I'd lie on the floor with all my stationery and books spread out in an organized circle.

3. Notebooks (the paper kind)
Well, thank god it's the paper kind not the electronic kind, or I'd be broke and writing this under a bridge somewhere. Most popular spot to find them is Mr Diy or lazada. They've got a really good choice of cute/unique notebooks. I prefer notebooks with unlined pages, not that I write anything in them, mind you. Usually I use them either as journals or note taking (when I read books)

4. Earphones (wireless)
I need them for my Calm app meditation, binaural beats, ASMR etc etc
and I seem to always misplace them or they'd end up in the washer. Nothing beats the Jabra Pulse btw, but one side is spoiled now.



vices vices Reviewed by Surebor on September 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.