recent posts

banner image

Middle age

Signs I'm middle age soon
I define middle age as 40 y.o

1) Looking into the mirror and you no longer recognize yourself.
My complexion is getting worse, my face is getting fatter

2) Desiring to quit a good job.
Which I'm contemplating at the moment, to pursue my passion which is martial arts and writing

3) Unexplained bouts of depression when doing tasks that used to make you happy.
Nope, I've in fact, chged to become more positive

4) Changing or investigating new religions, churches or new age philosophy.
Nope

5) Change of habits. Activities which used to bring pleasure now are boring. Unable to complete or concentrate on tasks which used to be easy.
Still the same, is that good or bad?
Well, I am cleaner now, but thats due to the new house, not my age

6) It feels good to get hurt.
crazy

7) Wanting to run away from everything.
Nope

8) A desire to get into physical shape.
Yes, especially now

9) Irritability or unexpected anger.
Not anymore, must take care of my bp

10) Change in allergies.
Developed this irritating sinus problem for a year. couldnt go to any cold environment. it's all fine now

11) Desire for physical -Free Flowing- movement (Running, Biking, Dance, Fast red sports cars, Sky diving, etc).
No desire at all

12) Exploring new musical tastes.
Yeah, I'm playing the piano again and getting better at it

13) Sudden desire to learn how to play an instrument.
desire to learn violin

14) Sudden interest in drawing, painting, writing books or poetry.
I've always had this interest

15) Shifting sleep patterns (Typically to less).
Starting to wake up earlier

16) Thinking about death, wondering about the nature of death.
Not scared of death, scared of ageing and not being able to do the things I love anymore.
Already accepted death after reading some books.

17) Changes to the balance of vitamins you take. Or taking dietary supplements for the purposes of extending life.
I take omega fish oil for cholesterol

18) Extreme changes to what you eat.
Normally I try to cook 

19) Excessively buying new clothes and taking more time to look good.
Never!

20) Hair changes. (Natural changes in thickness, luster, color or Assisted changes in dying hair suddenly or shaving your head bald)
nope

21) A desire to surround yourself with different settings.
Resort like setting would be good

22) Hanging out with a different generation as their energy and ideas stimulate you.
Yes, especially younger ppl. Their vibrancy and lack of consequence attitude refreshes me

23) Restarting things, which you dropped 20 years earlier.
piano

24) Upset at where society is going. Experience a desire to change the world for the better.
Only for dogs

25) Feeling trapped or tied down by fiscal responsibilities.
Trapped by my job

26) Leaving (Mentally or Physically) family or feeling trapped in current family relationships.
Yes

27) A desire to teach others or become a healer.
I desire to heal people but lack the brain power

28) Desiring a simple life.
Of course, minimalism is all in

29) Excessively looking back to one’s childhood.
Not really, I'm fine where I am

30) Playing again just to play!
Crazy

31) Keep re-asking yourself: “Where am I going with my life?”
Toward making a difference, and be remembered by a select few when I'm gone

32) Getting fixated on new “wonder” solutions to problems.
Yeah, I like as seen on TV products

33) Recently experiencing something extremely stressful. Stress can trigger a Midlife transformation. Some examples include: Changing Jobs, Divorce, Death of someone close, Chemical/Toxic exposure upon the body or experiencing a major illness.
none, thank god

34) Doing things that get you into trouble when it surprises everyone as being out of character.
I'm safe

35) Someone unexpectedly exclaims: “You are going through a midlife crisis!”
Never


Conclusion, I'm still young, yahu!
Middle age Middle age Reviewed by Surebor on August 16, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.