- Do you ever hold conversations with people without ever looking at them (too busy texting, maybe)?
I'm quite sensitive about this actually. I make it a point, when I am face to face with a person, whatever sms, calls that are coming, I turn my phone face down. It's just plain rude (even if you excuse yourself) to cut the other party off just to pick up a call.
- Do you instinctively turn on the TV while you eat?
I need the background noise, I stay alone.
- Have you ever found yourself watching TV while playing with your laptop at the same time?
All the time. But nowadays when I'm doing serious work, I turn the audio down
- Do you check your inbox multiple times within the span of thirty minutes — not out of obsession, but maybe just out of boredom?
- Do you find yourself juggling incoming messages, texts, and IMs all at the same time?
IM is required at work.