recent posts

banner image

reflections2

  1. Do you love yourself?
Sometimes yeah.
  1. Why? Why not?
I like to think i'm basically a good person and everything that has ever happened to me are the results of my own actions, there is no one to blame or thank.
  1. How can you love yourself more today?
be thankful my back hurts less today and that there are no arguments today
  1. What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be the best you?
a thinner, fitter, taller (for competition purpose) me.
  1. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
about halfway there career wise. personal wise, no, not yet.
  1. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
quit my job, look for a cure while writing a memoir
  1. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
write my memoir, go holiday on an island
  1. If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
say goodbye to my family and husband, arrange caretakers for my pets
  1. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
say goodbye to my family and husband
  1. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
say goodbye to my family and husband
  1. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
observe a minute of silence and thank god for this wonderful life
reflections2 reflections2 Reviewed by Surebor on November 12, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.