recent posts

banner image
  1. Who are you?
I'm 32 this year. Career wise ok but hope to be financially free.
  1. What are you passionate about?
i used to think i'm passionate about karate but lately I dont know.
  1. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
What I've achieved in martial arts are what people covet, but to me, i'm not proud of them.
I guess my greatest achievement is being able to provide a good life to my pets.
  1. What are you most grateful for in life?
My health, my career, my friends, and a good 9 year relationship
  1. What are the most important things to you in life?
At the moment, it is happiness and health.
  1. How would you describe yourself?
Severely depressed, and trying so hard for somebody with no appreciation.
  1. What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
Be true to yourself, to hell with what others think of you, live life to the fullest and have no regrets.
Reviewed by Surebor on November 11, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.