recent posts

banner image

letter of complain

i'm sending this to gsc. guys who wish to put in their 2 cents, please leave a comment and i'll include your experience also


MANAGING DIRECTOR

Golden Screen Cinemas Sdn Bhd
No. 1 Jalan SS22/19, Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Dear Sir,

Discrepancy between advertisement and service.

I am writing to bring this matter to your attention regarding my experience at GSC Summit USJ. On 15 June 2009, I made a web reservation on www.gsc.com.my to watch night at the museum2 at 9.15pm. As with my experience with reservation elsewhere, I was given a booking number. When I arrived to pick up my ticket, I found the reservation counter closed. This was no surprise as the other times when I have queued up to buy ticket, the reservation counter is never open. I approached the only counter that was open that was serving more than 20 customers and I asked about my reservation. The girl told me to queue up.

This was still acceptable until 2 more people showed up to pick up their reservation tickets. They walked up to the open counter and the girl proceeded to sell them tickets, ignoring the other queuing customers! I was dissatisfied and I told her off on the spot as I was asked to queue. Reluctantly she got other staff to open the reservation counter (there were 3-4 staff loitering around, just standing there) where upon I went to collect my ticket. When I gave my booking number, very sarcastically the staff said my reservation had expired and I told him off of course it had expired as I had been lining up to collect my reservation! I did get my ticket eventually but the experience was terrible.

I am writing to bring your attention to this poor management & service of the staff from GSC Summit USJ. I strongly suggest that if Summit USJ GSC does not intend to open their reservation counter at showing times, that the web reservation should not be displayed on your website as it is FALSE advertising. Same goes for the counter that promptly displays EON Priority Ticketing Lane which is never open at that branch of GSC.

If you wish further clarification, you can contact me at xxxx.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Sincerely


letter of complain letter of complain Reviewed by Surebor on June 15, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.