recent posts

banner image

I see dots

Here's an R&D project for you. As you go to work, count the numbers of dotcoms you see (excluding websites online). I saw them on:
  • billboards
  • on a car
  • someone's T shirt
  • TV ad
  • my macDonald's tray liner
  • my name card
  • on that truck zooming past
  • on my pen
  • the poslaju receipt
Everything & their grandma has a dotcom address nowadays. i see dots everywhere, the internet has integrated so well into our lives, we're seeing them everywhere and tuning them out. me; i counted 50 addresses before i gave up and that was before lunch. how many of these addresses are informative and how many are just there for the sake of having a dotcom?

sien right?
I see dots I see dots Reviewed by Surebor on August 03, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.