recent posts

banner image

meme

On the Outside

Name: lex

Date of birth: 15th dec

Current status: engaged

Eye color: Dark brown

Hair color: Black with ah lian highlights

Righty or Lefty: Righty and 50% lefty cos i broke my right arm so learnt how to use my left

Zodiac: itu separuh kuda, separuh olang

On the Inside

Heritage: cantonese+hainanese

Fear: sickness & to rely on others

Weakness: for muscular men & asam laksa

Your perfect pizza: I hate pizza

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: shit, i'm late

Your bedtime: 12am

Your most missed memory: romantic interludes with md

Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: coke

McDees or Burger King: bk, mushroom dbl syokkkkk

Single or Group Dates: single dates, shld b personal n intimate

Adidas or Nike: adidas cos its taekwondo endorsed

Lipton Tea or Nestea: nestea

Chocolate or Vanilla: choc

Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino

Do you…
Smoke: no, but just found out md smoked last time

Curse: not really fancy

In the past month
Drank alcohol: 1 vodka ice

Gone to the mall: yep to send notebook for repair...again

Been on stage: yes, referee course

Eaten sushi: yes

Dyed your hair: i dye twice a year. expensive ler

Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: nevar

Changed who you were to fit in: only with md to reduce quarrel

Marriage
Age you’re hoping to be married: 30

Short or long hair: short

What were you doing?
1 minute ago: looking for new pc

1 hour ago: driving to work

4 1/2 hours ago: sleeping

1 month ago: cannot remember

1 year ago: cannot remember

Finish the sentence
I love: md

I feel: constipated

I hate: notebook always spoil

I hide: from no one

I miss: md

I need: more sex

Tag by 5xmom


meme meme Reviewed by Surebor on April 17, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.