recent posts

banner image

My journey into the biking world

A week ago, my aunt turned to me & asked, "Ei, where's yr bike?"

SHe was referring to the mountain bike I owned while in uni that I used to get around in my first year. I remembered cursing everytime riding that bike up the hilly grounds of UKM.

I looked around the porch where i parked my bike. It was stolen! Under my nose, i didnt even realize it!! holy crap! to think i went in and out the house, wondering to myself everyday why the porch looked so clean n empty. suspicion falls onto my gardener. after the dog went missing, i've been worried abt security in the house.

anyway, i got myself a new MTB. thought of buying those really good bikes but they cost RM1k and above. so expensive!! due to its light frame. so i chg my mind and went to tesco and bought a cheap bike. RM369 steel frame with fork suspension. spent the night wondering why the chain wasnt turning when i pedaled. turns out it was stuck. re-adjusted the brake line & pads, installed the cowbars.

here's my cost:

bike RM369
bike pump RM14
gloves RM8
helmet RM100
bike shorts RM90
cowbars RM20
lights RM33
speedometer RM55


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

and to my notebook cost (RM2399) this month, im damn broke....
My journey into the biking world My journey into the biking world Reviewed by Surebor on June 10, 2006 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.