recent posts

banner image

I don't like being wet


Ya, call me kerbau. What I especially hate are


  • wet floors
  • wet floors seeping into my shoes turning my socks wet and my toes wrinkled
  • sweaty bodies (mine and others)
  • wet hair
  • wet anything
  • wet fur
Wetness and humidify damage electronics.
Wetness cause slippery surfaces that lead to injuries.

I guess anything wet that doesn't dry properly leads to mold and musty odors that I just cannot tolerate. For a few years, I was ridiculed for wearing clothes that smelled from musty odors (thanks to not knowing I'm supposed to clean washing machines every once in a while)

It's no wonder I cannot swim and don't drink much water. Maybe I died from drowning in my past life, who knows.

Therefore I try to waterproof everything that I can. Current obsession is finding proper waterproof sport shoes.This is quite an impossible task actually. It seemed only hiking and soccer shoes are waterproof. What the heck.
I don't like being wet I don't like being wet Reviewed by Surebor on February 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.