recent posts

banner image

an old post on life revisited

- have my own kid. by this time, i thought i'd be teaching him/her the basics of martial arts
We're trying. good to know that you can still conceive at 37. I thought 30 was the max.

- have my own tkd dojang that i teach part time
This is almost true, but it's a karate dojo. And I teach saturdays and sundays

- halfway thru my own novel
nothing publishable but i do write fanfic. snape/hermione oooh yeah
and people like what i write

- my own house with at least 2 dogs & lotsa animals
josie the rott, 3 hedgies, 2 cats and 1 tarantula.
another dog coming soon.

just as soon as the house is complete
an old post on life revisited an old post on life revisited Reviewed by Surebor on September 05, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.