recent posts

banner image

my living room finally has furniture


i've been eyeing this sofa for over a year now. finally bought it for RM399 at cavenzi. it collapses into a bed and the side arms can be bent down.on the way to order it, almost hit a car that sped out of a junction without looking at me (i was on the bike). i did an emergency brake which caused my bike to skid and i balanced humorously while trying to stop in time. ended with a bruise on my leg.

back to sofa, so i finally ordered it with the glass table u see at the side (i've had this thing abt glasses) and the total was rm399+rm79+ rm110 for delivery. i'm not going to bitch abt delivery becos they arrived on saturday on time as promised and the installation was quick and efficient.
my living room finally has furniture my living room finally has furniture Reviewed by Surebor on March 02, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.