recent posts

banner image

do not have dinner with people who are on diet!

ch: wei....wanna have dinner or not today?

me: ok ok, come we go eat chicken buffet.

ch: har...chicken buffet, dont want la, im on diet.

me: ciu..then u on diet, why ask me out for dinner? chew taugeh at home la...

ch: who say diet cannot eat? just eat less...

me: dont want eat with u lah.. i feel like a pig eating beside a person who's on a diet. make me feel pressure only, cant even order extra drink..

ch: eat la, come la have dinner...

in the end, we had dinner at wong kok. the person on diet had wantan noodles & chinese tea. i had big big sweet sour noodle with contented tea & almond tea.

BURRRRP!!!
do not have dinner with people who are on diet! do not have dinner with people who are on diet! Reviewed by Surebor on April 26, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.