recent posts

banner image

Know me, love me

4 jobs you’ve had in your life:
Software Engineer - IRIS
Software Engineer - Bubblegum
Analyst programmer - Ultradata
Software Engineer - Itechworldwide

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Spongebob
White Chicks
all Stephen Chow's movies
all Jet Li's movies

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch: - I don't really watch TV but..
Star Trek
Queer Eye
CSI
Spongebob

4 places you’ve lived:
Home, Kuantan
Uni, Bangi
Work, Sri Petaling
Work, Puchong

4 places you’ve been on vacation to:
Singapore
Brunei
Sydney
Melbourne


4 places you would rather be:
in an air-conditioned place
in a pet shop
in a gym
--

4 of your favourite foods: -
eggs Benedict
tomyam nudle
soup (all kinds)
pan mee


4 websites you visit daily: -
forum.lowyat.net
puppy.com.my
thestar.com.my
lelong.com.my
Know me, love me Know me, love me Reviewed by Surebor on February 24, 2006 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Analyst programmer - Ultradata
can share something about this?

Powered by Blogger.