recent posts

banner image

Personalized photo gift


Recently, I've been in this modding craze. The reason we mod is NOT to conform to standards & personalisation. There are so many types of mods out there:
- PC Casings
- cars
- house renovation (yep, thats a mod too!)
- gadget (handphone skinning, notebook etc)


Now there's a new type of modding in town. Bedsheets! Yep, you read it right. What better way to commemorate a special event than immortalizing it on the piece of furniture that you sleep in at night?

I found this website; that prints your custom photo on blankets, pillow cases and bed sheets. I particularly liked the scenic photos as they were calming and soothing especially after a hard day's work. Check it out

It comes in queen & twin sizes.


If you have a pet but can't stand fur and doggy drool on the bed, why not print their cute pictures on pillow case? That way, they are always near you. Moi? I'd print my boyfriend's picture on my pillow case so I'd always have him near when I dream and send him one of my picture as a photo gift.. If you've got a kid who's soccer crazy and has a soccer themed room, get him a personalized photo gift to go with the rest of the room. I can imagine a lot of men rushing to print this:

Best of all, you can print more than 1 picture on the cloth. You can choose to have up to 12 pictures (for bedsheets) and form a collage. That would make a great heirloom to hand down to generations to come.


The sheets make great gifts too. Send them as personalized gifts to your relatives & friends after a gathering, birthday or thanksgiving. You can be assured the piece will be a conversation topic wherever it is placed. If it gets dirty, just throw it into the washing machine for a quick spin as it is machine washable.
Personalized photo gift Personalized photo gift Reviewed by Surebor on September 15, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.