recent posts

banner image

i'm in a rut

im starting to lose my motivation in kyokushin. maybe i've been teaching for too long and not training enough. it used to be i'd give my 110% during training but now i relax myself as sensei is no longer focusing or correcting my mistakes. i do not even get called for kumite as often as when i was a color belt. and because i relax myself, i found out the hardway yest that i no longer have the fighting spirit or even fighting technique. sure i can take the kicks & punches, but i did not know how to attack anymore. i returned home disgusted with myself and took it out on a sandbag that couldnt fight back.

has anyone been faced a situation like mine? any ways to overcome this rut? help!
i'm in a rut i'm in a rut Reviewed by Surebor on September 05, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.