recent posts

banner image

Murphy's Law

had lunch with dear today. then was in his car to sync his phone. he showed off his new phone to me...yala...nice la...when he wanted to demonstrate the sound system to me, we found out one of those spongy earbuds were missing. both of us dug our ears to find it. ROFL.

then while using his pda phone, i lost his stylus. cars are not a good place for electronic gadgets. there's just too many nook and crannies for small removable pieces to slip into. we hunted everywhere for the stylus...i kept checking my hair as i had the habit of putting my own stylus behind my ear (hours spent rummaging in the house only to find stylus behind my ear). try as we might, the stylus eluded our search. so we gave up.

the weird part was i found the stylus in the company toilet on my 2nd trip to the loo. thats weird as the stylus belonged to dear and he has not stepped into my office. mayb it fell into my clothes but then it shld have fallen out when i walked frm his car to the house...

wat do u think?
Murphy's Law Murphy's Law Reviewed by Surebor on July 17, 2007 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your stylus seem to be possessed. LOL

Surebor said...

gallivanter: dont scare me ok..im scared of ghosts...especially pencil length ones with sharp tips.....

Powered by Blogger.