recent posts

banner image

Dreams shattered



its funny that im 27 this year & i look back to the road i've travelled and asked myself this:

WHat have i accomplished in this 20+ years?

i had many dreams when i was small. call them naive dreams, but they put meaning to this human existence. by this time, i thought i would have accomplished some of them already.
here's a list of some:

- have my own kid. by this time, i thought i'd be teaching him/her the basics of martial arts
- have my own tkd dojang that i teach part time
- halfway thru my own novel
- my own house with at least 2 dogs & lotsa animals

so far i've accomplished none. im bound in this life with no escape.
Dreams shattered Dreams shattered Reviewed by Surebor on February 07, 2005 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.