recent posts

banner image

cartoon week

a new fad im currently on besides annoying michael:

watching endless cartoons. past few days has been cartoon network week for me. been pretty down the last few days so i got myself watching episodes over episodes of the following:

- seasons 2,3,4 of south park (kids with mouths as foul as sailors)
- seasons 1,2 of simpsons (never really liked them)
- seasons 1-4 of futurama (life in the year 3000 with a 'bite my shiny metal ass' robot)
- 6 episodes of spongebob squarepants (a sea sponge living in a pineapple in a place called bikini bottom)

hours after hours of mindless animation & wise cracking, i think my brain has died. had a 'yellow wine chicken' dinner with tee, boughts tonnes of the dvds above. moved my blog to blogspot cos i couldnt customize bravejournal. did some photoshopping. chk them out at my main page. hoo yeah, i rock! downloaded a whole bunch of ebooks frm irc.

got pissed off at mike, but didnt care. he's an asshole who's not worth my time. so what else is new? the bastard...

cartoon week cartoon week Reviewed by Surebor on January 16, 2005 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.