recent posts

banner image

Look ahead

Been sick for the whole month of September which made me reflect on life. Do i really want to spend it from 10am-8pm slaving over the PC for something that no one will remember me for in the end?

What steps can I take to free myself from the cubicle?

There's so many things I wish to try and do before I leave:

  • mag/book on m/art
  • book on my life
  • win a karate tourney
  • be thin again
  • cycle further
  • have a kid
  • sleep less, enjoy life more
if you notice, none of them are material gains anymore because I've learned that material gains bring no satisfaction

i have taken a first step in cycling and i have yet to make a move for those 2 books.

wish me luck
Look ahead Look ahead Reviewed by Surebor on October 14, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.