recent posts

banner image

splat!

the day before i got lost in sunway piramid car park for an hour. yes, an hour. i told myself i parked at T19, mana tau every level had a T19. the cars stalking me while i searched for my car hoping for a space did not help matters. i asked a bangla where is T and i think u know he has no idea what a T is. then i dislocated my knee. with M waiting at home, i was really really in a rush.

bad enough i was having a spat with M, as i was walking to class, i got bombed by a bird. i noticed it flying overhead and next thing i heard a dripping sound. luckily, the bird did not have diarrhea that day. i put my hand on my hair and found his shit. crap. the rest of the class found me with wet dripping hair.

today just aint my day
splat! splat! Reviewed by Surebor on January 06, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.