recent posts

banner image

meme

1. A person is only as good as the thickness of his wallet
2. Friendship is always taking advantage of each other
3. To love is to be happy
4. Money makes me have financial freedom to do the things i want.
5. I miss studying
6. My way of saying I care is by doing something unexpected for them
7. I try to spread love and happiness by blogging. im not a lovey happy person.
8. Pick the flowers when u want them to die after plucking them.
9. To love someone is to sacrifice.
10. Beauty is skin deep
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was I hadnt gotten my period yet
12. When I was twenty one, I remember i was with michael
13. I am most happy when i have $
14. Nothing makes me happier than $
15. If I can change one thing, I will change my body structure
16. If smiles were coins then I am penniless.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could take the day off?
18. If you want to succeed then you have to work smart
19. Money is not everything but without it, u can't enjoy life to the fullest.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is movies in cinema.
21. I smile when people smile at me.
22. When I am happy, I share
23. If only I don't have to work, then i would be happy
24. The best thing I did yesterday was watch transformers

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, self defence for women
26. One thing I must do before I die is get married
27. Doing this meme, I feel like lame, this meme is lame & repetitive.

meme meme Reviewed by Surebor on July 12, 2007 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.