recent posts

banner image

My bad

 Maybe I’m getting old. I’m getting triggered more easily. Am I wrong to expect people to be detailed in their documents? A single typo or careless mistake snowballs into expensive mandays. And when pointed out, a nonchalant “my bad” is the answer.

I hate this word. My bad. It is lazy, unrepentant. Bad enough that you committed a mistake, you’re even too lazy


to admit it and apologize. You can’t even be bothered to utter the few extra syllable. Do you think saying my bad instead of my mistakes will negate the action? Pretty self delusional. Are you trying to emulate youngster lingo in a professional environment?

Let me just give you a tight slap.

Pain? My bad.



My bad My bad Reviewed by Surebor on October 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.