recent posts

banner image

Sound advice

I was @ the gym today because there was no electricity in the office. Therefore I had the rare luxury of going to the gym + lunch after. Since I was early (lunch time), there was a lady in the steam room. Usually I have the steam room to myself. She gave me a scare as she covered her face with a towel, like so.

You know there is a code of politeness in the steam room. 
  • Avoid eye contact
  • Let's not talk while we are half naked
Much to my dismay, she started to make conversation in an attempt to be friendly. She asked me how long I've joined the gym and if I participated in any classes. Then she started giving me tips on losing weight (mind you, she was bigger sized than myself) and told me she lifted 30kg. Later I found out she used the cable machines, which were in pounds, my dear, not kilos. You were lifting 13kg, not 30kg.

But never mind lah, I smiled politely and sniggered to myself.
Sound advice Sound advice Reviewed by Surebor on March 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.